Friday, January 11, 2008

November 16, 2007, Marathon1: night in Shinjuku (新宿) and Roppongi (六本木)

I remember this as a starting day of my marathon for the weekend. I left work at around 5pm, went to Tokyo to watch a documentary film called "Darwin's Nightmare". The movie seems to show how the introduction of a new species into the local ecosystem can destroy the area biologically as well as economically. But I did not finish the movie till the end. I went out at around 9pm to meet up with other people in Shinjuku(新宿). From this moment start my marathon did; from now on I will explain how I managed a karaoke, clubbing, going to Izu, and going to Nikko during this weekend with only a sleep of 5 hours in total. First of all we went to izakaya(居酒屋) with a karaoke facility.

We really had a blast on that night. After the Karaoke we went to clubbing in Roppongi(六本木).

On our way we stopped by a club with the name "Holy bitch".. I don't know why, but we all had a snap shot in front of the name.

No comments: