Friday, January 11, 2008

November 17, 2007, Marathon2: Shuzenji(修善寺)

My marathon had not finished yet. We stayed at the club until 5am, and took a train back to HonAtsugi from Shinjuku. When I arrived at HonAtsugi it was already 7am, and it was 7:20am when I came back home. I changed my clothes, when Randy just knocked my door. It was 7:30am. Then I went on another journey to Izu(伊豆), Shuzenji(修善寺) with Randy and Wendy.

So, by reading this post you can tell that I had not slept a minute. I tried to sleep inside the train, but Wendy bothers me.

And Randy did nothing.

...So I was going to die.

But they did not care. So I decided to not give up on my life.

Seaside in Izu is famous for its beautiful scenes and sightseeing. But we did not go to the seaside. We stayed around Shuzenji. I should go to Izu again later probably in Spring for sightseeing.



The view of the temple with splendid maple colours was magnificent. Besides the temple was also a small hot spring for feet bath.

It was interesting, but I did not dip my feet into it; I was too lazy to take off my socks.

By that time I was really tired.

But it was good to see the maples, especially together with a tranquil view of the temple.

2 comments:

Kohyunu said...

Seems like their neglecting attitude saved your life ;)

Anonymous said...

My bothering you picture is so cool.That's Chinese kongfu.haha~~.It's very happy to travel with you.^^