Sunday, December 02, 2007

Wendy's birthday and welcome party for Juan and Marco

It has been more than a month but I finally managed to upload photos for the night of Wendy's birthday and Juan and Marco's welcome party.

This year was special to me because I have lived in three different countries and made good friends. Even in Japan, the last four months have been great time because of friends I made here. My friends, let's also fill the next year with a lot of unforgettable and joyful memory.

Tomorrow, I will be gone on a 9-nights-10-days trip to Kansai and Chugoku region of Japan. Everyone, happy new year..!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

형 여행 잘 다녀와요 ~

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having fun in Japan! :) Man I miss it...

Anonymous said...

영기 얼굴 좋아졌다. 그곳 생활이 좋은가봐 ㅎㅎㅎ happy new year~

yanzhu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.